imprimir página

viernes, 11 de diciembre de 2020

A minimal particle I

 



A minimal particle of sideral powder

Wandering into the vast nothingness

Without nautical charts ,without compas

With  little luggage,with scarce company

Solitude, sadness their names

In search of magical hidden treasures

If someone ask Where are you from? 

The answer is not  complicated, it is easy

“ I come from nowhere ,to nowhere I go “

The infinity  is my country, The limits…. .

Do you know.. I don’t like them very much

And your Home?.....   My home ask you me? 


Can you lend me yours for a few days?

 I would be very, very grateful.


I look in the mirror and I see myself

Imperfect  Weakling Mortal man

Waiting for ever waiting the light.

The eternal everlasting silent light

Blessed be the Gods 

The auspicious and kind Gods 

They will come the day and the hour fixed

And piously will lower our eyelids

And will kiss our cold forehead

To calm fears and sorrows

But they will become relentless cruel gods

To punish the impudent human being

Who has dared to  challenge them

With a long and lasting life

An unending,slow,painful goodbye.

 


No hay comentarios: